- Submissions can be as long or short as you need, there’s no word count limit.
- If your story is published elsewhere or on your own website, that’s ok. As long as you’re the writer.
- If you have a website, feel free to include the address in the content area. Links especially welcomed if you have more stories on that website.
- Original fiction please. Please don’t try to post someone else’s work.
- Submit within the categories, sci-fi, strange stories, or humor. We’re not really a poetry or drama site (not that there’s anything wrong with that).
- No musicals.
- No hate speech type stuff. Critical satire is ok, we reserve the right to draw the line.
- Please don’t submit explicit images with your story, they won’t be posted.
- You retain all rights to your writing. We do not claim any rights to your work, you may publish it elsewhere with no beef from us.
- You may submit content without leaving your email address. However if a third party becomes interested in your work or writing style, we have no way of contacting you without an email. Email addresses are not posted with stories, unless you request.
- A pen name is ok, but false contact information (like a fake email) could lead to missed opportunities.
Comics, Memes and jokes:
- No explicit images.
- Can’t be inappropriate regarding race, gender preference, or political affiliation. By inappropriate, we mean hateful stuff, pictures of people you don’t like with their heads cut off…that sort of stuff.
Terms of Service:
- When selecting the submit button I confirm I agree to the terms and I am 13 years of age or older.
- The submitter confirms that they are posting original work. When your story is posted, it is published and the writer may not be able to claim first publication rights. If the creator of original work requests we remove his/her post, we will upon request.
- The public is protected from submitting content from another website, blog, or social media feed. However, if you did not create your submission, we ask that you include the source in the content area. We’ll link to that source as a common courtesy.
- We’re not in the censoring business, nor are we qualified to provide professional critiques; however, experience tells us not to promise to publish everything submitted.
If you have any questions, please add to the comments, as someone else may have the same question. You can “Subscribe Without Comment” and you’ll get a notification when your question is answered.
If you’d like you can also send a question by email.