This Week's Commentaries:
Shit for Chic Chicks
By Bob Senitram
- The big Top Ten Predictions!
- Why dogs eat poo.
- This weeks article is holier-than-thou.
- I get a phone call!
- Bitch, bitch, bitch...
- It's the end of the world baby, yeah!
- Part III and the final Ani-War Chapter.
- The baby-gurl walks amoung us!
- The anual, month end dream, of the week...sort of?
- Spring Hunting! PART I
- The good, bad, and ugly. PART II
- The Deer Hunter - Part III
- We finally find out who Bob's real father is!
- The End? Or just the beginning?
- Why deny the obvious child?
- Such language! And from the White-House - even?!
- Jerome...reporting from Iraq!
- NOW LOOK HERE YOU!!!
- To rebuild a Nation...
- Your neighbor, yourself.
- The Big birthday bash!
- Fun with Fart-o-Graphs...Part I.
- Big money-baby...BIG MONEY!!!
- Bob hosts a guest speaker!
- Guest Email is answered.
- The Bush and Saddam Debate! (Guest writer, Jonathan "DreamDecay" Soule.
- HAPPY QUATRO DE JULY-IO.
- Bob's back with the scoop about takin' a shower like a man.
- The June-bug blues.
- Bob has a bad day.
- Guest speaker Larry Graves, and I still think Home Depot sucks poo-poo butt, no matter what Stephen says.
- Just who is the "real" slim shady?
- It's time for some self reflection...and a change.
- I'm off to save the souls of the pathetic public!
- Bad-boy, gettin' it on at the lake!!!
- Good advice from a bad source.
- Three days late and all he has for us is a re-run from 01/10/03!!!
- Enough with the shit eating!
- I'm hearin' all sorts of shit about "The Mexican Problem" and it's just starting to piss me off!
- He's not evil, just a very, very stupid man...
- I got the remedy!
Trick or Treat my ass!
- It's off to Jerome's to help take a bite out of crime!
- The Taj Mahal and the FDA!!!
- Cronic Cold and Puke Man ride again for the first time!
- Guns don't kill kids, kids kill kids.
- How I, Bob Senitram, saved America!
- What makes you so wise in the ways of Santa!!!
- We consider a consulting firm to help streamline this whole Christmass thing.